Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Raccontate la storia della vostra prima americana
Ciao Ragazzi

Ok i will have to do this in English. When i was 16 i went to what the school called (drivers ed) they teach you to drive but being from the back hills of Pennsylvania i had been driving for about 2 years already so it was a little easier. So the day finally came for me to take my drivers test. In those days the State Police were the ones who gave the exam Yes SmokeyBear hat and everything. Needless to say i was scared to death. We had 3 cars in the family at that time but only 1 was road worthy. It was a 1956 x School Bus transformed into a camper/horse transporter with a 454hp chevy of course engine. Now the hard part at that time the exam was given in a very big parking lot and not on the road however it had everything Stop Signs, Stop Lights ect. Well here i come with this 56 pass yellow school bus. You should have seen the look on the State Troopers face :winns: Any way he climbed into the bus and took a seat on the couch and said (I guess were gonna have to go on the road with this MONSTER). Any way the test went great since i really did know how to drive the only thing is at a ceertain point i was supposed to make a (three point turn) it was part of the test. so when asked i proceeded to turn the bus in a huge field and damm near got stuck after about three tries i finally got it out of the field we went back to the parking lot and he got up left the bus and said wait here he came back about an hour with my Liscence in his hand and ill never forget what he said. he looked at me and said (DAMM SON YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE I COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY BETTER).

END :winns:
Cita messaggio

Messaggi in questa discussione
Raccontate la storia della vostra prima americana - da Guest - 30-06-04, 07:40 AM

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 3 Ospite(i)