Valutazione discussione:
  • 1 voto(i) - 5 media
Vetrina for sale
...anzi due!
Cowmiles Clay

Cita messaggio
a me non dispiace nemmeno, è fatta con una tale cura che sembra una produzione originale!

La POTENZA del MUSCOLO di SCHIVARE CARICATORE!

"Mother warned me that there would be men like you driving cars like that."

[Immagine: Copy%20of%20Scarpe1.jpg]
"Io penso al baseball quando mi svegli alla mattina. Ci penso tutto il giorno. E lo sogno di notte. L'unico momento in cui non ci penso ? quando lo sto giocando."
Carl Yastrzemski
Cita messaggio
Ecco come intendevo "customizzare " la Ford:

[Immagine: a_tbird2.jpg]

Cita messaggio
ma per choppare un auto, abbassando il tetto per capirci, quanto lavoro occorre? mi sa che è una bella botta (in $) :hum:

DOV'E' LA MIA BIRRA ?  Big Grin

[Immagine: firma.jpg]
Cita messaggio
Senti...quella Ford vogliono 4000euro...anche se triplichi non è un dramma !!..secondo me verrebbe una figata....ma ora ho altro per la testa ! ! Confusedmile023:

Cita messaggio
beh se la abbassi troppo per la testa avrai il tettino :zsarcastic4xx:

DOV'E' LA MIA BIRRA ?  Big Grin

[Immagine: firma.jpg]
Cita messaggio
http://www.subito.it/auto/chrysler-new-y...859692.htm

Cita messaggio
Mi sembra di averla già vista da qualche parte...  :hum:

[Immagine: flaviospeed_firma.gif]

66 Stang - Export, K-code, Silver frost. Coming soon...
95 Stang - Vert, GT, ebony, bitch. Daily driver.
Cita messaggio
Ex Americancarsfever.

Motore con restauro "profondo e meticoloso" ... avete visto la rete da pollaio al posto degli snorkels del 440?  :grande_risata:

"Indicare se cieco, sordo, scemo di mente o mentecatto" - Censimento del Regno d'Italia, 1861.

Proud founder of

[Immagine: Chestnutpiccola.jpg]
Cita messaggio
gran bella corvette, rosso su rosso

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/viewima...e=48349267

La POTENZA del MUSCOLO di SCHIVARE CARICATORE!

"Mother warned me that there would be men like you driving cars like that."

[Immagine: Copy%20of%20Scarpe1.jpg]
"Io penso al baseball quando mi svegli alla mattina. Ci penso tutto il giorno. E lo sogno di notte. L'unico momento in cui non ci penso ? quando lo sto giocando."
Carl Yastrzemski
Cita messaggio

1955 Cadillac (Ute) - $2000 (Rockwell City Ia)

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/4442008537.html

[Immagine: 01010_jxrQO5wLx3I_600x450.jpg]

NON FARE AGLI ALTRI CIO' CHE NON VORRESTI FOSSE FATTO A TE STESSO O A QUALCUNO A CUI VUOI BENE.
Cita messaggio
Citazione:gran bella corvette, rosso su rosso

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/viewima...e=48349267

Bellissima! E mi pare anche ad un buon prezzo o sbaglio?

Cita messaggio
1977 Chevrolet Camaro "BumbleBee"

Sto trattando col venditore... pazzia?!?!

Qualche foto e descrizione "copia/incolla"

[Immagine: 23w5uud.jpg]
[Immagine: 2efrz1f.jpg]
[Immagine: 2ch4c95.jpg]
[Immagine: 2elqgky.jpg]
[Immagine: 11violf.jpg]
[Immagine: 2eb4qxt.jpg]
[Immagine: o58cq9.jpg]

Transformers Bumble Bee 1977 Chevy Camaro This is NOT a car from the movie set BUT this is one of the best Bumble bee replicas ever made. Car originally built by Turtle Transit (promotional & movie car builders) they built this before the movie ever came out. Car was built using only pre-production movie photos, and they did a fantastic job! Most of these photos they used I still have in a folder for this car. Car is now owned by me Jake at Resurrection Auto, we are a muscle car restoration shop that’s specializes in 1970-1981 Camaros and Trans Ams. This has been a company mascot for years now, drawing up crowds and business for us. We have been maintaining and driving this car everywhere, I can hands down say it’s one of the greatest cars I have ever owned, low maintenance and a blast to drive. Bumblebee has 10,789 miles on him since the build. Unfortunately the time has come to move onto the next big thing, and in order to finish building the next mascot I need to sell Bee to afford it. Car has received numerous awards and trophies and has been in shows & events all across New England including the Boston World of Wheels twice, Super Megafest, Summer Nationals, all the big East Coast Camaro Club shows, store grand openings, and of course all the other hundreds of cruise nights and car shows held every year. I drive it daily during the spring/summer/fall months with no problem; it actually gets decent gas mileage believe it or not. Brand new full custom Interior and exterior are spot on movie correct, hours upon hours of time was spent detailing this car to be an almost perfect replica. Exterior trim/chrome pieces have been purposely faded. All scratches, rust and bondo have been air brushed on to match the movie car. It has “custom faded” paint, after the yellow paint job, the car was over sprayed with black primer to give it that old beat up look. Bumblebee comes with a 40”x28” show board and the movie soundtrack for those who want to display at cruise nights. Also comes with other misc. movie memorabilia.

The bad things about Bee: He will need tires sooner than later, they have to be replaced with the same BFG’s to be movie correct. Also since day one he has had a rotted tailpan section, no one has ever replaced it. Why? Because it actually completes the look of the car, and it’s not a structural area to be concerned with. I like the way it looks, and have kept it that way. I do have a brand new patch panel that goes with the car, but like I said it looks cool the way it is. The only other “bad” thing is it has the original Chevy 305 engine, runs great, no problems BUT don’t plan on winning any drag races. I toyed with the idea of dropping in a built 350 BUT on the other hand like I mentioned it gets good gas mileage, and for me taking it to all those shows that has been a win win. All depends on what you want the car for.

Recent work done / parts installed: All new polygraphite body mount bushings and hardware. Complete TH350 transmission overhaul done by Prince racing transmissions. Xenon headlight upgrade with wire harness. Parking lights and taillights upgraded to LED bulbs. New battery, cables and starter. 2:73 posi rear end installed, all painted gloss black with new stainless steel brake lines, brake hoses, and complete rear drum brake system rebuilt, KYB shocks. K&N air filter installed, flowmaster exhaust and oil changed every 3k miles with joe gibbs driven HR-2 oil New door weatherstrip installed. Cd player with ipod hook up and rear speakers installed Tinted glass All door guts, glass regulators and fuzzys all rebuilt, replaced and lubed up. And many many more little things.

Car comes with these brand new parts not installed: New bearings, seals, drilled and slotted big bite SSBC rotors, and performance pads. New coil springs w/insulators. New KYB excel-G front shocks. Full super front end kit with all hardware, suspension components and all polygraphite bushings from P-S-T. Sand blasted and painted upper and lower control arms with polygraphite bushings. Misc. tune up parts (cap, rotor, wires etc.)

Alot of time and money invested in this car! Asking $10,500 o/bo for this truly one of a kind transformers replica. Throw me an offer. Spring is coming soon! This is a turn key, hop in, ready to go and enjoy car. Make me your best offer, really want some money to finish my other Camaro. Any questions feel free to call Jake at 978 877 7499, I would love to tell you more about the car. Camaro can be seen at Resurrection Auto by appt. only. Thanks! ....And yes it transforms, so don’t tick him off.

Phone: 978 877 7499 www.ResurrectionAuto.org “Like” us on Facebook.com/ResurrectionAuto
"Non ci sono piccoli crimini.
Reati minori.
C'? solo la legge."

[Immagine: 28cf5nr.jpg]

"There's no such thing as a petty crime.
No minor infractions.
There's only the law."
Cita messaggio
Grrr!!! Si vedono nel formato piccolo le foto vero?!?! Quando posso le ricarico da pc...
Reati minori.
C'? solo la legge."

No minor infractions.
There's only the law."
Cita messaggio
bellissima , copia perfetta in ogni dettaglio !

[Immagine: leo.jpg]
Cita messaggio
Citazione:http://www.subito.it/auto/ford-thunderbi...304830.htm

la conosco, 4 anni fa era in vendita sempre nel veronese da un altro "commerciante", non questo che l'ha in vendita..

quest'auto è nata silver frost poi è stata riverniciata (male) con quel blu... mah, forse per darle un'aria piu aristocratica... comunque, al tempo i precedenti proprietari-venditori chiedevano 8mila.

onestamente ero anche intenzionato a prenderla ma dopo averla vista dal vivo mi sono ricreduto. interni demoliti e lerci che sembra ci abbiano vissuto dentro gli zingari. me l'ha portata a spinta e per accenderla ha dovuto aprire il cofano e pompare con la pompetta da carburatore (tipo quelli da barca) posta in serie alla linea benzina, perche altrimenti non pescava. girava forse a 4 o 5, con un rumore di ferraglia pazzesco, i fari anteriori non sono bloccati: mancano proprio le palpebre!!! comunque al tempo gli proposi 4mila subito sull'unghia...ma il "commerciante" quasi si offese manco gli avessi insultato la madre, cosi gli dissi di tenersela che sicuramente uno piu furbo di me che gli dava 8mila lo avrebbe trovato già dal giorno dopo....

ed ora eccola qua, a distanza di 4 anni a 4 mila euro... :ciappa:

1968 PLYMOUTH VALIANT - 1975 MERCURY MONTEGO - 1976 FORD GRAN TORINO SW

"...durante i giorni di gloria non avevamo tecnologia a rulli e rods fabbricati al computer.. i nostri blue jeans non avrebbero passato la prova emissioni idrocarburi..."
Cita messaggio
[Immagine: 2qisj20.jpg]

[Immagine: wiobuu.jpg]

[Immagine: 29c040i.jpg]

[Immagine: 1214vo2.jpg]

[Immagine: 2prfjpz.jpg]

[Immagine: 30ihkeb.jpg]

[Immagine: 2416rk7.jpg]

[Immagine: z20qh.jpg]

[Immagine: 33m73n5.jpg]

[Immagine: 2eugx88.jpg]

Reati minori.
C'? solo la legge."

No minor infractions.
There's only the law."
Cita messaggio
non so se il prezzo è coerente con il modello che non conosco...

http://www.subito.it/auto/ford-altro-mod...250660.htm

Dodge Charger 1970
Cita messaggio
Se è originale, è bella e divertente  :ok:

"Indicare se cieco, sordo, scemo di mente o mentecatto" - Censimento del Regno d'Italia, 1861.

Proud founder of

[Immagine: Chestnutpiccola.jpg]
Cita messaggio
Pesa davvero così poco?

Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)