Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
1958 BELVEDERE BRAKE (part 2) SHOE ROUNDNESS
[color="red"]ENGLISH TEXT[/color] (testo italiano in fondo)

[color="red"]1958 BELVEDERE BRAKE - part 2 -

SHOES ROUNDNESS
[/color]

[color="purple"]FOREWORD (unavoidable?., sorry)

As we all know, the drum brakes have the maximum braking power when the whole surface of every single shoe contacts the inner diameter of the drum.

The question is: does the "relining material" that is applied on our brake shoes fully contact the drums inner surface, when braking?

The answer is: most likely NOT.

The lining (once made of asbestos) will not result flat and true once applied on the metal of the shoe. The lining comes in ribbon rolls of various width and thickness. The Brake machine shop will cut them to fit a particular shoe size, then will glue it to the metal of the shoe with a special cement and finally throw everything in an oven for drying.

As it comes out of the oven, the lining will hardly be flat and true. The cement might be high under one spot of the lining and low in another, and even the heat might produce some kind of torsion in the lining itself. What we find glued on our shoes is a surface with many "hills" and "valleys", although it may appear nicely smooth at the naked eye.

That is why only a portion of the brake shoe lining will touch the drum when braking . Sometimes this portion might be as little as 50% of the whole lining!

As a consequence, we experience a very poor braking action and, at the same time, brake overheating because we push harder on the pedal to bring our beloved to a full stop.

How to cure such an inconvenience ?

The majority of "brake machine shop" (in Italy) have a special facility to ground the ordinary brake shoes (the shoes that pivot on an axis at one end): the relined shoe is set in the fixture, the diameter of the relevant drum is set on a display , and then a big wheel grounds the shoe lining following a path corresponding to the chosen drum inner diameter.

Such a path is the arch of the circumference that the lining has to form to follow the inner diameter of the drum once it will assume its braking position.

(Hopefully, the refaced drum diameter will not be too far from the available diameters intervals of the machine?)

Those among us who have the Total Contact Brake cannot access to that grounding facility because one side of our shoes, the one that has to "slide on the rail" has a protruding profile and would not fit the facility fixture.

To solve the problem otherwise, I thought I could bolt a pair of shoes on some sort of "round fixture" and -theoretically- ground them on a turning lathe.

However, just theoretically. Not so easy to practice.

As a matter of fact, the diameter of the supposed "round fixture" is extremely critical.

Let's discuss for a moment of some geometrical aspect: the "arch" of a circumference whose diameter is for instance 11 inches, is much wider than another arch of a circumference, whose diameter is, for instance, 6 inches.

Can you imagine these two arches one inside the other?

Can you figure that one is wider and the other is narrow?

Lacking imagination?

No problem. We have a little drawing available here:[/color]

[Immagine: fig.%201%20.jpg]

[color="purple"]Sorry for the writings in Italian. In the above picture, the outer arch represents a part of the inner diameter of the drum, while the inner arch represents our brake shoe.

As we see, arches of too different radius do not touch each other completely. They do not "contour" each other.

Therefore we need to find the size of the arch formed by the shoe lining which contours exactly the inner diameter of our -refaced- drum.

First step, let's bring our drums to the machine shop for refacing. If they are not too damaged (my drums were quite worn out, but I decided to keep them anyway), they will come out almost like new and our next move will be to bring our shoes to the brake machine shop (sometimes it might be the same shop) for relining. At this stage they will ask us (here in Milano Italy) which lining thickness we prefer.

A fast check into the Factory Service Manual reveals that the standard lining thickness is 0.020 inches? But this is the lining thickness pertaining the NEW drums, that is, when the car was leaving the assembly line. ***the refaced drum diameter is larger!***

Further on in the Manual we read that the lining thickness is also available in 0.030 inches oversize. It is clear that the oversize lining was to relevant to refaced drums.

We also read that the Factory dictated the use of a "cylindrical grounding wheel" (cylindrical inside, I presume) to bring the new oversize lining to a 0.010 inches below the inner diameter of the refaced drums.

What is puzzling me is that they do not speak of any support that holds the shoe in their "braking position". As a matter of fact, grinding the linings in ANY other position would destroy most of their braking power. Please refer to arches relationship we discussed around picture 1.

Since a cylindrical grinding wheel as such might cost an arm and a leg, we'll put the service manual aside for the moment and we'll proceed with more common facilities.

That is why I arrived to the "shoe turning" theory.

So I told to the guys at the Brake Machine Shop I needed a thickness of 7 mm (0.0275"). This was an hazardous choice, since I hadn't read the manual yet. By good luck the 7mm was suitable for my needs.[/color]

[color="purple"]Once I got the lining refaced, I tested one into a drum the way you see in the following picture:[/color]

[Immagine: sgomma050410fig2.jpg]

[color="purple"]By pushing alternatively on its ends the shoe slightly rocked into the drum, proving the difference in arch sizes we discussed above.

Should we choose a much thicker lining, the shoe would touch the drum inside with its ends only, leaving a room in the center.

OPERATIVE STEPS

Holding the relined shoes firmly against the refaced drum, (in the braking position) we will measure the distance between the two shoes[/color]

[Immagine: sgomma050410fig3.jpg]

[color="purple"]My measure -- other refaced drums might have a different measure -- is 261 mm.

(That is a little over 10 inches. )

With this measure we will make some kind of "round fixture" on which bolting the shoes in the "braking position".

Provided with a decent amount of luck, at a wrecking yard we will find the rotor of a disc brake whose size HAS to be a little over our previous measure. The disc shown in pic. 4 is 265 mm and comes from an european car, an old Peugeot. Not the best choice, because of the fins. But I had no other choice, so, never mind.

Indeed I would suggest to choose a disc without the cooling fins. It will save a lot of hassles, later on.[/color]

[color="purple"]The disc has to be refaced, at least on the side where we will bolt our shoes.

Note that the sides are cut off so to leave room to the weldings of the shoes underside.

At the end of this machining stage we will proceed to reduce the diameter to our measured size.

Shall we reduce it to the 261 mm (over ten inches) ?.? NO !!!

Why !?!

***We have to figure that the above quoted "hills" and "valleys" on the lining might require a turning as deep as 1 mm into the lining surface. Therefore at the end of the process the resulting "arch" would be smaller than needed.

That means we have to INCREASE the fixture diameter to compensate this extra machining.

So, I will lower the outside diameter of the disc-fixture to 263 mm, because 1 mm for each shoe gives 2 mm on the total diameter. (that is: 261 +1 +1 = 263)

Once the disc is turned to 263 mm, we need some holes for the screws that will hold the shoes. So we will lay the shoes on the disc-fixture and mark their contour, including the big hole in their lower end.[/color]

[Immagine: sgomma050410fig4.jpg]

[color="purple"]In the picture above we can see the contoured shoes and some holes.[/color]

[Immagine: fig%205%20doppia.jpg]

[color="purple"]However, drilling the disc takes some skill indeed, as the cooling fins bite the drill and break it. Above we can see some other details. (The pliers is in the wrong position, sorry. It should be eopposite to the drill? but the picture was re-shot in hurry. By the way, I am not very good at drilling holes?Two of them are wrong, please do not notice).

Notice that the holes are larger than the screws we are going to use, in order to allow the shoe's shoulder to settle on the outer rim of the disc-fixture. We do not need precise holes since what will actually hold the shoes to the fixture will be the washers, drawn tight against the shoe by the screws.

One screw will pass through the big hole already existing in the shoe, the other will pass under the "elbow" the shoe has in the upper side. [/color]

[Immagine: sgomma050410fig7doppia.jpg]

[color="purple"]Here we see the fixture ready to be turned on the lathe.

PECULIARITY OF THE FIXTURE:

In spite of the different arrangement of the brake shoes on the support plates (the right side is opposite to the left side, and both are different from the rear wheels), the fixture can be used for all the pair of shoes -provided their refaced drums are all the same - because the "final turning diameter" will be the same for all the shoes.
[/color]

[color="purple"]In the picture below, notice the extra long caliper to check that the shoes turning diameter is matching the inner drum diameter.[/color]

[Immagine: sgomma050410fig8doppia.jpg]

[color="purple"]Once the matching size is reached, the work is over.

We will turn all the remaining pair of shoes the same way.

HINT: before reassembling the brakes, it is advisable to check the return spring tensions. They have to be all equal or the shoe with the weaker spring will touch the drum before the others, giving unbalanced braking. Also, remember to back the adjuster cams to zero before hooking the springs to the shoes.

Once the wheels are completely assembled, we will proceed to adjust the brake shoes as close to the drum as possible.

I know some friend are confused by the unusual position of the brake adjusters, however, the Factory service manual is very clear on the matter: the front wheel adjusters are to be turned in the same direction of the relevant wheel in forward motion.

The two rear wheel adjusters are to be turned differently: the front one toward the front, the rear one toward the rear.

When I am adjusting the shoes I follow this personal procedure:

front wheels: I turn the wheel (with the tire on) as fast as possible by hand; then I sharply turn the adjuster (same direction of rotation) so that the shoe contacting the drum gives a heavy "tump". If I do not hear the "tump" either I was too slow or the brake shoes are not centred in the drum. Anyway no "tump" means the shoe did not move on the "rail" to assume the self-energized position. (we talked about this in the Part 1 ). To center the shoe in the drum, as per Service Manual, the brake pedal is to be pushed a couple of times. So I turn the adjusters back just to release the wheel, push the pedal a couple of times, and then I start over for a couple of times.

Rear wheels: same as above for the front adjusters (those ahead of the brake cylinder); but for the REAR adjusters, I turn the wheel in REVERSE motion, so that the rear shoe will self-energize in the proper direction, that is when we are in reverse.

In my opinion, adjusting the brakes without the tires on might give a false feeling.

Moreover, I adjust the cam the same quantity, either the front and the rear wheels. Some might argue the rear brakes have to be weaker than the front. My opinion is that on a rear wheel drive, the transmission "inertia" will already resist any rear wheel locking at heavy braking. So I set all adjusters the same distance.

Once on the open road, we will immediately feel the reduced pressure needed on the pedal to brake the car. The new braking power is amazing. For ordinary city braking, such as from 30 mph to a sudden red traffic light all you need is the apply just the weight of your foot on the pedal. (well, size 12 or more, of course?).

On the highways, you may remain in the fast lane tailing at 65-70 mph, (Milano style) the cars before you, for you can brake without fear when the line of cars suddenly slow to 30 mph or even come to a full stop. (ordinary commercial traffic, down here)

Actually you do not have force the pedal if you wish to lock the wheels.

Some caution might be taken in the morning or after a stop lasting many days: moisture might collect on the shoes, giving a weaker braking. In that case, driving with the pedal brake slightly pushed for a few hundred yards will dry them up.

A well tuned Total Contact Brake, as it was intended by the Factory, has an outstanding braking capability. I discovered it is progressive and powerful and, in my opinion, better than many disc brakes I know.

Thank you, Chrysler engineers.

I also have to thank young Luca, one of the brother of the machine shop Rettifica Negrini, viale Ortles 40 in Milano, for his outstanding patience with my extravagant machining requests.

Stay tuned friends ! There is more?.

Antonio Primavera,

Milano, Italy, autumn 2006

Please feel free to copy and distribute this work to your friends, I only ask to be quoted as the author...

Thanks?[/color]

-------------------------------------------------

PARTE 2 - ARROTONDARE LE GANASCE DI UNA BELVEDERE DEL '58 - - - PART 2 - 1958 BELVEDERE SHOES ROUNDNESS UPDATE

PARTE DUE DI TRE

Il titolo ? certamente bizzarro, ma non sapevo come altro definire l'intervento che ho effettuato e che porto alla vostra attenzione....

PREMESSA (inevitabile, mi dispiace):

E' indubbio che il massimo effetto frenante di un freno a tamburo si ottiene quando tutta la ganascia contatta la superficie del tamburo.

Domanda: ma il materiale che viene incollato sulle nostre ganasce va a toccare interamente il tamburo?

risposta: no.

Il materiale d'attrito (che una volta chiamavamo "ferodo" ) non risulta in piano dopo l'incollaggio sulla ganascia. Tale materiale viene prodotto in nastri, di vari spessori e larghezze, da apparecchiature che non ne rettificano la superficie dopo lo stampaggio.

I nastri vengono tagliati dall'officina freni sulla misura delle ganasce, poi incollati sulle stesse con una pennellata di mastice e infine il tutto viene messo in un forno (ad un centinaio di gradi, credo) per l'essiccatura.

In ragione di questo procedimento, il materiale attaccato sulla ganascia (che noi definiamo "guarnizione d'attrito") difficilmente risulta in piano. La colla pu? formare spessori diversi sotto il nastro in un punto piuttosto che in un altro, ed il calore del forno pu? far torcere il nastro di qualche decimo di mm qua e l?. Ci? che ci ritroviamo incollato sulla ganascia ? una superficie con molte colline e avvallamenti, anche se ad occhio nudo sembra bella dritta.

Il risultato ? che in frenata la parte di guarnizione d'attrito che contatta il tamburo ? circa il 50% ( a volte anche meno!) di quella che dovrebbe essere. Ne deriva uno scarso potere frenante e al tempo stesso un surriscaldamento delle ganasce perch? per fermare il veicolo si preme pi? forte sui freni.

FINE PREMESSA.

Come ovviare al succitato inconveniente?

In genere le officine freni hanno una macchina rettificatrice per le ganasce tradizionali (quelle che ruotano sul perno inferiore), dove si monta la ganascia appena rivestita, si imposta il diametro del tamburo e si fa partire una mola che spiana la guarnizione d'attrito percorrendo un arco di circonferenza corrispondente al diametro impostato.

Tale curva rappresenta l'arco della circonferenza che la guarnizione deve formare per seguire il diametro interno del tamburo una volta che assume la sua posizione di lavoro. (editato in corsivo per meglio chiarire)

Noi che abbiamo il Total Contact Brake, invece, non possiamo utilizzare tale macchina per le nostre ganasce perch? una parte di esse, quella che scivola sul famoso "binario" ha una forma ad orecchio che ne impedisce l'alloggiamento.

Per rimediare alla lacuna ho pensato che bastasse montare le ganasce su un "qualcosa" che le tenesse ferme "a cerchio" e - in teoria - ripassarle con un tornio.?

Solo in teoria, per?. Perch? il diametro del suddetto cerchio ? una misura estremamente critica.

Occorre un attimo di ragionamento: l'arco di un cerchio di diametro, poniamo di 28 cm, ? molto pi? aperto dell'arco di un cerchio, esageriamo, di 10 cm di diametro.

Riuscite a vedere con l'immaginazione questi due archi messi uno sotto l'altro?

Riuscite a vedere che uno ? pi? largo e l'altro ? pi? stretto ?

Non ci riuscite?

Ecco uno schizzo a matita:

---- vedi sopra, figura 1 ----

l'arco interno rappresenta una nostra ganascia e l'arco esterno rappresenta la sezione del diametro interno del tamburo su cui toccano le ganasce.

Come si vede, gli archi di misura troppo diversa non si toccano completamente. Non combaciano.

Quindi occorre trovare la misura dell'arco formato delle ganasce che permette ai due archi di stare bene a contatto fra di loro (escludendo per ora il fatto che dobbiamo tornire le guarnizioni per spianarle).

Senza mettersi a fare calcoli matematici per trovare i due archi esatti di circonferenza partendo, per uno dal raggio del tamburo e per l'altro da quello risultante a ganasce aperte (un genere di esercizi che si faceva al corso di ingegneria aeronautica, che poi ho abbandonato), procederemo empiricamente perch? ? pi? divertente:

Dunque, portiamo i nostri tamburi a rettificare. Se siamo fortunati e i tamburi non sono da buttar via, dopo portiamo anche le nostre ganasce a ricoprire. Qui ci viene richiesto che spessore scegliamo per la guarnizione d'attrito.

Se leggiamo il manuale d'officina della Casa vediamo che lo spessore indicato di serie ? di 5,08 millimetri? Questo per? ? lo spessore relativo al diametro dei tamburi nuovi, ovvero quando l'auto usciva dalla catena di montaggio. ***I tamburi rettificati hanno un diametro maggiore!***

Pi? avanti nello stesso manuale leggiamo che la guarnizione d'attrito ? disponibile anche da mm 7,62. E' chiaro che tale spessore era previsto per quando in seguito sarebbero stati rettificati i tamburi.

Leggiamo anche che alle sue officine, la Casa prescriveva l'uso di una mola "cilindrica" (presumo a tazza) per portare la guarnizione da 7,62 incollata sulle ganasce alla nuova misura del tamburo.

Stranamente non si parla di un supporto che le mantenga nella posizione estesa. Perch? se si molassero le ganasce in qualunque altra posizione, si distruggerebbe tutto il potere frenante, per la faccenda degli archi di cui sopra.

Dal momento che una mola "cilindrica" di tale diametro potrebbe costare un occhio e una gamba, noi salutiamo il manuale d'officina e procederemo con le attrezzature alla nostra portata. Ecco perch? sono arrivato alla teoria della tornitura le ganasce.

Nel mio caso, ho quindi scelto uno spessore di guarnizione da 7 mm. (una scelta davvero casuale, non avevo ancora letto gli spessori sul manuale) ma forse una da 8 mm sarebbe stato meglio.

Forse ?

Per curiosit?, ho appoggiato le ganasce appena ricoperte dentro il relativo tamburo:

---- vedi sopra, figura 2 ----

In tale posizione, spingendo alternativamente sulle estremit? dell'interno delle ganasce si sente che dondolano lievemente nel tamburo. Ovvero si sente la "differenza di archi" di cui parlavamo sopra.

Esagerando all'opposto, ovvero con una ricopertura da 12 mm, la ganascia non dondolerebbe ma poggerebbe soltanto sulle sue due estremit?, lasciando un vuoto al centro.

PASSIAMO QUINDI ALLA FASE OPERATIVA:

Tenendole ganasce appena ricoperte ferme contro il tamburo rettificato, (la posizione di frenata) misuriamo la mia distanza interna tra una ganascia e l'altra.

---- vedi sopra, figura 3 ----

Per questa coppia di tamburi la mia misura ? 261 mm.

Con questa misura costruiremo un "supporto" su cui fissare le ganasce nella stessa posizione con la quale frenano quando sono nella rispettiva ruota.

Con un po' di fortuna rimediamo un vecchio freno a disco da un demolitore. Questo nella foto ? di una vecchia Peugeot 306 e si presta discretamente a diventare il nostro supporto.

---- vedi sopra, figura 4 ----

L'ideale sarebbe stato quello di un furgone, perch? non autoventilante.

Occorre spianarne la superficie nella parte dove appogger? la nostra ganascia.

(gli spigoli sono stati smussati di un bel po' per non interferire con le saldature presenti nelle ganasce),

Poi abbasseremo il diametro esterno del disco-supporto fino alla misura che ci occorre.

Nel nostro caso il diametro deve ridursi alla nostra precedente misura di ?.261 mm ? NO!!

Vediamo perch?:

*** Dobbiamo calcolare che tra "colline e avvallamenti", potremmo dover tornire la guarnizione d'attrito anche di 1 millimetro, con il risultato che il nuovo arco formato dalle ganasce tornite sar? pi? piccolo di quello che serve per combaciare all'interno del tamburo!

***Quindi occorre AUMENTARE il diametro del nostro supporto, rispetto alla misura che abbiamo appena ottenuto, affinch? il diametro finale delle ganasce tornite rimanga uguale.

Scegliamo quindi un DIAMETRO FINALE di 263 mm (perch? un millimetro in pi? per ganascia d? un totale di + 2 millimetri sulla misura del diametro (ovvero 261+2=263)

Una volta tornito il disco-supporto alla misura di 263mm, occorrono dei fori per fissare le ganasce affinch? non sfuggano quando girano sul tornio?.

appoggiamole ganasce sul disco e con un pennarello adatto segniamo le sagome. Per fortuna la parte a "orecchio" ha gi? un bel foro di suo?.

***I fori sono pi? larghi delle viti per dare agio alla ganascia di appoggiare bene sull' esterno del supporto. Ci? che terr? ferme le ganasce saranno le rondelle, tenute strette dalle viti.

---- vedi sopra, figura 5 ----

Per fare i fori di fissaggio delle ganasce si perde molto tempo, perch? la parte interna "ventilante" del disco storce le punte piccole e le spezza. (n.b. la pinza a scatto ? nel posto sbagliato. Dovrebbe stare un po' pi? verso chi sta forando. Ma la piccola sta facendo solo la comparsa per la foto.)

***PARTICOLARITA' : sebbene la coppia delle ganasce della ruota anteriore destra ? montata al contrario di quella anteriore sinistra, e per giunta le ganasce della ruota posteriore sono orientate in maniera diversa da quelle anteriori, si pu? montarle tutte sullo stesso supporto - a condizione che i diametri interni dei tamburi rettificati siano uguali.

Questo perch? anche invertendo la posizione delle ganasce, il loro diametro esterno non cambia.

Ecco come si presenta il supporto pronto per la tornitura?

---- vedi sopra, figura 7 ----

Ora possiamo tornire le guarnizioni d'attrito fino a che il diametro totale delle ganasce sar? uguale a quello interno del nostro tamburo. Vediamo il lungo calibro della rettifica, adatto a verificare che il diametro delle ganasce tornite sia uguale a quello del diametro interno del tamburo?

---- vedi sopra, figura 8 ----

Una volta raggiunto la misura esatta, il lavoro ? finito.

Montiamo sullo stesso supporto tutte le altre coppie di ganasce e procediamo allo stesso modo.

Quando saranno state tutte tornite, non resta che rimontarle sui nostri portaceppi.

***NOTA: Prima di rimontare, e utile controllare che le molle di ritorno che abbiano tutte la stessa forza (vedi manuale), altrimenti la frenata non sar? mai equilibrata (la ganascia con la molla pi? debole arriva contro il tamburo prima delle altre?). Nel dubbio, meglio sostituirle.

***E' anche utile riportare i registri delle ganasce a zero prima di rimontare le molle.

Dopo aver rimontato i tamburi, registreremo le ganasce di tutte le ruote allo stessa distanza dal tamburo.

Le istruzioni del manuale d'officina della Casa costruttrice per la rotazione dei registri del Total Contact Brake indicano:

i due registri delle ganasce delle ruote anteriori vanno girati nello stesso senso di rotazione della ruota (senso di marcia); fare altrettanto solo per il registro anteriore delle ruote posteriori, mentre per il registro posteriore delle ruote posteriori il discorso ? diverso: esso va girato in senso antiorario.

Nella registrazione, io mi regolo come segue: giro la ruota (con gomma montata) a mano alla massima velocit? possibile prima di portare avanti con decisione le ganasce con il registro. A quel punto la ganascia che frena deve fare un secco "t?m". Se non lo fa, sono stato lento e la ganascia non si ? mossa "autofrenando". Quando ci sono riuscito, tiro indietro il registro quel tanto che basta per liberare la ruota E rifaccio l'operazione daccapo un paio di volte.

Quando aziono il registro posteriore della ruota posteriore, giro la ruota (sempre a mano) in retromarcia per assestare la ganascia. In tal modo il famoso "effetto autofrenante" (che abbiamo incontrato all'inizio della parte prima) registrer? tale ganascia alla distanza adeguata per quando deve fornire la sua massima prestazione, cio? in retromarcia.

Anche qui devo sentire il secco "t?m" e anche qui ripeto l'operazione un paio di volte.

Una volta alla guida, si sente subito che occorre molto meno forza sul pedale per ottenere la stessa frenata di prima.

Attenzione, per?: quando i freni sono freddi (al mattino o dopo una sosta di molti giorni), la frenata non ? al massimo delle sue possibilit?. Ma bastano un paio di frenate energiche ( non violente!), per esempio da 40 km/h fino a macchina ferma (occhio allo specchietto), l'umidit? interna si asciuga e il Total Contact Brake mostrer? la sua straordinaria capacit? di frenata "autoprogressiva" e ben equilibrata.

Secondo me, meglio di molti freno a disco che si vedono in giro?

Un'ultima citazione: indovinate chi ? che ha avuto la pazienza di spianare quel rottame di disco, smussarlo, aspettare che io ci disegnassi sopra le sagome e ci facessi i fori, poi montarlo sul mandrino, tornirlo e ritornirlo fino ad arrivare alla misura esatta del tamburo?

SI', proprio lui, il grande Luca della Rettifica fratelli Negrini di viale Ortles 40 a Milano! Che pazienza che ha.

Grazie Luca, Grazie Mario.

Fine della seconda parte di tre

A.Primavera,

Milano, autunno 2006

Siete liberi di copiare e distribuire ai vostri amici questo lavoro, chiedo soltanto che non tralasciate di citarmi come autore.
Cita messaggio
:haha: Dire "MITICO"sarebbe poco esplicativo,dire "GRANDE"poco significativo.... :haha: forse "UNICO" :haha: Forza e coraggio Antonio che facciamo una sorta di manuale "ON LINE" :haha: :haha:

Quasi quasi prima di ordinare la modifica dei freni a disco per la chevy provo questa soluzione che mi sembra alquanto valida.Complimentoni ancora,dovrebbero creare un a sorta di PROGRAMMA televisivo tipo PORTOBELLO

dedicato alle USA CARS :haha: :haha:

ciauz Attilio.
Cita messaggio
Grande Antonio! :haha:

Gi? che ho la macchina ferma, mi fai venire voglia di tirare gi? i freni!
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)